Toonboymc tops the cod comp hendon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toonboymc tops the cod comp hendon

I had a feeling there would be a few fish caught tonight so took a 1/2 days holiday finished at 8 and met up with madrob and outcast Chris
    £1 for heaviest fish with madrob on a hatrick of wins lol
    Had some cracking advice from Ian ding bellfield and Alan rocker Robinson a big thanx boys
    Were going to fish seaburn then marsden but the breakers were huge so decided to fish shields pier at low tide till 1 in morning then head to hendon prom for high tide
    Fished from 9 till 12.30 not a fish for us , Davey m was fishing 20 yards away and he had 4 sized codling , fresh blacks being the difference I think
    Off we headed to hendon not to be disappointed. The sea was huge but we fished 2 bay as we were advised to do and 2nd cast nice pull down and in comes a lovely cod of just under 3lb 4ozs over the moon on fresh crab

Not long later the rods nodding away out comes another codling of about a pound which went back
    We were getting soaked off the waves coming over and we were on the car park too
    Chris's pulls in a codling of about a pound theny rod goes again and in comes another cracking fish of just over 3lb 4ozs

Then madrob pulls a codling of about a pound to save a blank we were getting some cracking bites but could not connect
    I pulled out a small tommy to end the session at 6 in the morning tired , soaked but could not be happier

2 lovely fish plus £2 extra in my pocket and the trophy for being the king of the prom plus when I got in the mrs only hada full English and a strong cuppa tea waiting life dosent get any better

Stay safe and respect the sea always
    KOMPRESSOR SPORT
    PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
    PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
    OKUMA TRIO 55
    YUKI RUBYMAR
    RON THOMPSON TYRON
    SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Well done mick session turned good for yous eventually
    PB SHORE COD 9LB 14oz seaton sluice 3/11/12
    PB BOAT COD 9lb 15oz
    PB COALIE 9lb 8oz
    PB LING 7lb 8oz

Comment

Well done mick some good fishing at Hendon

Comment

Great stuff Mick, two canny fish there. A cracking night and a breakfast when you get home, doesn't get much better.
        People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

Comment

Nice one mick well done marra and a full English to round ya session off.
          Feel free to take a look at my blog.

http://edds-fishingtales.blogspot.com/

Cheers eddie t

Comment

cracking fish mick well done m8 and that's a proper hungry mans breakfast

Comment

Well done lads great session thats breaky looks delicious.
              I fished the bay and blanked like most of the other 15 rods.
              There's always next time.

Comment

Well done. A long sesh but the cod came along .Sea was spot on last night, I recon ryhope will have had a gr8 weigh in. We went 2 seaburn beach about 8 pm . Cod 1st cast about 3 .5 to 4lb my only fish of the night. My mate Alan scot got 4 cod , biggest about 3_ 3 1/2 . Anyway again well done have agood DAY, S sleep.
                Big kev, fishing leg end
                weapons of choice
                99p fishing net from pet shop at bottom of church street

Comment

Well done lads, couple of nice coddies for ya mick....
                  "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
                  PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Lovely fish Mick. Never been keen on fried egg and beans mind!
                    2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Well done lads .These fish must have been really close in as i have seen Micks casting lol and what have you done ! you have taken Robs title !A big well done to all of you and a cracking pair of fish Mick .See you soon .

Comment

Pleased to see you getting into the fish you certainly put the effort in ps now I know why David wouldn't answer the phone

Comment

Cheers for the replies boys
                          Ps Happydays I struggled to get 200 yards in that wind and did I mention I am the champion now lol
                          KOMPRESSOR SPORT
                          PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
                          PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
                          OKUMA TRIO 55
                          YUKI RUBYMAR
                          RON THOMPSON TYRON
                          SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

Canny night lad well done some cracking fish

Comment

Originally posted by toonboymc View Post
                              Cheers for the replies boys
                              Ps Happydays I struggled to get 200 yards in that wind and did I mention I am the champion now lol
                              top man good result, nice breakfast as well , do you want a lodger
                              consett warlord retired

Comment

Working...
                              X