Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynemouth 09/10/14.

[IMG][/IMG]

09/10/14 Hospital Hole 19:45 til 23:00. 4 codling! Got the 2 smallest on first 2 casts. Biggest 3lb 4oz.

Good session there mate

Comment

some nice fillets there,good on you,ps,nice photo aswell.

Comment

Canny fish mate

Comment

Canny bag mate. Well done.
          People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

Comment

Good session for just over three hours I like Lynemouth was up there last week" Well done.

Comment

Lovely fish good eating for a while
              KOMPRESSOR SPORT
              PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
              PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
              OKUMA TRIO 55
              YUKI RUBYMAR
              RON THOMPSON TYRON
              SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

Nice bag of fish . Did you get them on crab or worm? I used to fish up there a lot but now it seams to be rocky and a shallow beach. I, ll have to give it a go soon
                Big kev, fishing leg end
                weapons of choice
                99p fishing net from pet shop at bottom of church street

Comment

Straight Lugworm. Had a few sand whiteworm as well but they didn't catch owt!
                  I knew I should have got there earlier as my first fish came within a minute of casting in! Was using two rods and both were going at the same time. Had to choose one and hope the other was still there, but it had gone. The hole filled with weed at around 21:45 as it emptied, so ended up reeling in a lot of 'weed monsters'. Hoped it would clear as I had a feeling no-one else would be catching, but it didn't. I think there were still fish there as I was getting bites and I think I may have had another couple on but may have been knocked off coming in!
                  Never mind I have only fished this mark twice and had fish twice, so not bad!
                  Cheers for all the comments! I have a feeling this season is going to be a good one, fingers crossed!!

Comment

Well done mate, never fished Lynemouth, does it need a good sea running?

Comment

Better with some sea on, but it can fish even when its flat sometimes. I always fish the ebb, never had much luck fishing the flood.
                      If Blyth beach has a sea on Lynemouth is usually bigger, thats usually how I gauge it!
                      Beach is deep in places.

Comment

Great session mate and good pic. The biggest looks a lot bigger than 3lb plus.

Lynemouth is a distance shot isnt it?

Comment

Not so much if your fishing the Hospital hole as the tide get further back. I find sometimes at high tide dropping roughly at the low tide mark can produce!

Comment

Nice Going

Nice going canny bag fish there,,,,Benny

Comment

Where do you find it best/ safe to park mate. I fish the Beacins a lot and park at the Golf Club but is there somewhere closer on the power station side?

Comment

Working...
                              X