Beacons

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beacons

Hello , I am relatively new to sea fishing and had a trip out at the beacons today, caught a couple of small coalys so saved a blank but had an accident with rod and broke a ring can you help and advise where I can get this repaired, Wallsend area. Cheers

Fishfingers (Gateshead), keith123 (newcastle I think) primoman are the guys most people use mate. Drop them a message as find out who is closest... All do cracking work, used Fishfingers a couple of times, top bloke
    "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
    PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Endurothumpers fixed mine, also after knocking three rings at the Beacons. Did a great job.

Comment

You just reminded me last feburary walked the beacons every bit of the sandstone was covered in light green stringy weed until about 10 yrds from the edge it was a little better" It was all frozen and absolutely leathal to walk on slipped over about four times the last broke flask' mobile screen' and two pots second and third eye and made a mess of my then unmarked saltist.

Comment

Thank you all for your help, much appreciated

Comment

Working...
          X