Young Cameron's 1st night session

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young Cameron's 1st night session

After a weeks worth of torture I decided to take the little fella on his 1st night session so me and madrob took him to hebburn marina so with a flask of hot chocolate. Sweets Crisps and his favourite tuna sarnies off we went plus a bottle of lucazade to keep him awake plus Cameron brought his own stuff which I asked what's all that for mate which he replied I'm going to make trap to catch rats lol

Got there for 6 o'clock and high tide decided to give him a larger rod than he is used to about 10 ft with 4oz weights cheers to madrob who bought our Cameron a nice headlight cheers bud
    The time I set my 2 rods up Cameron was 1/2 way up a tree with his headlight on a proper lad lol
    Set his rod up and he climbed down for his 1st cast and the weight went up in the air and nearly put my windscreen out but every cast was perfect after that then Cameron dropped my new flask and there goes the hot chocky lol
    £1 comp on after a couple of hours Chris outcast turned up after he drove to lynmouth to fish but couldn't get on beach as it was like Blackpool illuminations
    To be honest all we could here and see was Cameron trying to find rats and creatures I caught a rockling to take the leed but we decided to move to hendon for low tide as we were getting weeded off in the tide
    Got to hendon and into the 1st bay down on the rocks within minutes we all had bites with Chris pulling in a 37cm whiting to take the leed then rob got a rockling and a small codling whilst Cameron got a crab , a blenny and a starfish with his hands in the rockpools

Finished at midnight with the little fella tired and frozen hands off the rockpools with a new Crabstick champion Chris outcast
    Sorry no pics with phone playing up might hit hendon on Sunday from 5 till 9 for high tide still a canny night even though the little fella blanked with rod but caught with his hands lol
    Last edited by toonboymc; 12-10-2014, 08:07 AM.
    KOMPRESSOR SPORT
    PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
    PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
    OKUMA TRIO 55
    YUKI RUBYMAR
    RON THOMPSON TYRON
    SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Sounds like the boy had a bit of an adventure on his first night fishing" well done to you.

Comment

Well done Chris!
      "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
      PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Aww bless him love his gear for making a rat trap great imagination sounds like he had a fab time
        Can't Catch Yesterdays Fish

Comment

welldone lads looks like young Cameron had a great nights fishing "young fellas coming on a treat with his fishing great stuff. your m8 was right about lynemouth that's why I fished hadston had the beach to myself

Comment

Good to see younguns enjoying fishing instead of computer games, nice one mate.
            Regards Nicky.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Comment

Shame the fish didn't turn up for you but at least you had a good night out. Any cake left?
              People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

Comment

Originally posted by fishingmark View Post
                Shame the fish didn't turn up for you but at least you had a good night out. Any cake left?
                Shame no rats showed up as well!

Looks like Cameron still had a great time though
                Ron Thompson Axellerator 13’ - Penn Spinfisher 7500
                Daiwa Seahunter Z Spin 10’ - Penn Battle II 4000
                Savage Gear Bushwhacker 8’ - Shimano Ultegra 2500

FLOUNDER, SEA SCORPION, COLEY, MACKEREL, LAUNCE, WEEVER, SHORE ROCKLING, POLLOCK, BLENNY, DAB, WHITING, COD, 5B ROCKLING, PLAICE, DRAGONET, EELPOUT, COMMON EEL, THORNBACK RAY, BALLAN WRASSE, CORKWING WRASSE, TOPE, GREY GURNARD, DOGFISH, TADPOLE FISH, TURBOT, SMOOTHOUND, BASS

Comment

At least the little one had some adventure �� , did he catch any rats ? Lol
                  species so far :cod,whiting,coalie,dab,flounder ,plaice,3bearded rockling,mackeral,granny fish best for 2012 :6lbcod

Comment

Get him a baseball bat and a block of cheese for his next rat hunting trip lol. Should try St. Peter's basin, loads of rats down there :-)
                    "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
                    PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Working...
                    X