Cambois.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cambois.

Yesterday thought I would try a new fishing spot at Cambois. I set up to the right of the pipe as you go onto the beach. Was hopeful for a Bass as sea looked canny. Ended up with half a dozen small Flounders. Seemed very popular place for dog walkers. Had last hour on the River Blyth and spoke to couple of lads who fished there regularly. Nice to try somewhere new. I also trued some lures by the pipe for Bass but no luck.
    Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

I fished that area today, just flounders for me as well, nice day though.
    Ron Thompson Axellerator 13’ - Penn Spinfisher 7500
    Daiwa Seahunter Z Spin 10’ - Penn Battle II 4000
    Savage Gear Bushwhacker 8’ - Shimano Ultegra 2500

FLOUNDER, SEA SCORPION, COLEY, MACKEREL, LAUNCE, WEEVER, SHORE ROCKLING, POLLOCK, BLENNY, DAB, WHITING, COD, 5B ROCKLING, PLAICE, DRAGONET, EELPOUT, COMMON EEL, THORNBACK RAY, BALLAN WRASSE, CORKWING WRASSE, TOPE, GREY GURNARD, DOGFISH, TADPOLE FISH, TURBOT, SMOOTHOUND, BASS

Comment

fished Cambois 5 times in the last month including last night, (24/4/15), either side of the pipe, good to small flaties in abundance and small coal fish, no Bass so far
      Currently using: Grey's Apollo Mk1 with Ambassedeur 7000B, Greys Bass rod with 6500, Greys lure rod with low profile blue max.

Mick's 2019 Species List: codling, dab, flounder, Pollock, bass, whiting, eel.

Comment

Working...
      X