Blyth pier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blyth pier

Hi. Just phoned blyth harbour master. West pier will be closed from tomorrow 7th July for 3 to 4 days.

is that for repair work the last time I was on there it was in poor condition in some places
    consett warlord retired

Comment

Thanks for letting us know

Comment

Originally posted by dale19 View Post
        is that for repair work the last time I was on there it was in poor condition in some places
        Hi. Yes its repair work

Comment

long over dew the pier is a mess well was the last time I was on

Comment

There's nowt spoiling there are better places to go especially this time of year

Comment

Originally posted by bd500 View Post
              Hi. Yes its repair work
              thanks for the reply appreciated m8
              consett warlord retired

Comment

Is that the south side of the river?
                I had planned on going there early doors tomorrow morning for a bit of spinning. Anyone recommend somewhere instead where I might actually catch something.......?

Comment

Originally posted by Smudged View Post
                  Is that the south side of the river?
                  I had planned on going there early doors tomorrow morning for a bit of spinning. Anyone recommend somewhere instead where I might actually catch something.......?
                  Talking to a lad earlier tue 7th the peir was open today, looking at the forecast on xc weather 30mph northerly's for next couple of days think it'll be a few more days before they start work, looks like the mackerel f\ishing will get set back a few days aswell

Comment

Cheers Bandit. I'll chance Blyth Pier this morning and hope it's open. Taking the missus fishing as she's never caught in the UK before so hoping to get her into a Macky. Don't hold much hope for us tho....
                    If the pier is closed, might move down to New Hartley or somewhere like that.

Comment

they should spend their cash on cambios pier by far the best pier but they won,t ,,jam

Comment

Originally posted by bd500 View Post
                        Hi. Just phoned blyth harbour master. West pier will be closed from tomorrow 7th July for 3 to 4 days.
                        Just been to the pier 3.oo PM . Signes every where. Fenced off but no work started that could be seen

Comment

Bait shop

Comment

prob be to clean the mess up off the maccy bashers lol
                            have you got a cloth

Comment

Working...
                            X