last trip to skeggy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• last trip to skeggy

me mark and young james headed down to the above on saturday arrived bang on high tide greated with glorious sunshine and very little wind not like up the n/e fishing was very poor to say the least as we no not at lot had been getting caught as of late but still nice to be out however appro 2 hours b4 low tide james caught a nice hound weighing 7/7 followed by another of around 4 lbs as me and mark sat and had a cuppa and said to each other well at least james did,nt blank his distance casting seemed to pay off then come low water and 1st of the flood the hounds showed and it was literally a fish a chuck mark had a great day with four cast with the same bait and almost a bare hook in the end and landed 4 hounds in sucession average 4/5 lbs then james got another 7/8 which was the biggest of the day we lost count but had well over 20 hounds then just to spoil it the dreaded grass weed turned up and carpeted our lines every cast so we called it a day around 6pm sorry no pics but i,m sure you know what a hound looks like and enough of my ugly mush lol mark was experimenting with his go pro camera but with all the excitement filmed the sky a lot me thinks got a little footage from what i gather good day in the end a good laugh and a few fish thanks for looking stan
    Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Nice fish again I never had time to fish just got back from Palma nova mate hoping to get back down Skegness soon for a last dip did you fish next to golf club ??

Comment

Another great hound session. Well done lads.
      People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

Comment

Well done lads looks like a cracking day for you and some brill hounds well done james on spanking the oldies lol

Comment

sounds like a cracking sesh mate, well done to you all.

Comment

Top rod james again i see, showing your dad how its done great to see

Comment

Go on phil rub it in lol wayne we fished trunch lane not the golf club
              Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

Had a try with the GoPro - a lot to learn clearly but here was a little first attempt to capture the session with the hounds, link is below: -

Another great fun day out at Trunch Lane, Skegness for the Smoothhounds.Had in excess of 20 hounds average stamp of fish around 5lb mark. Biggest on the day...
                Regards

Mark Tserkezie

Comment

canny video there m8 for ya first try
                  consett warlord retired

Comment

Nice sesh lad's,well done,it don't get as busy at trunch unlike the point

Comment

Well done great session, some cracking fish and a good day out bit scary the soundtrack Mark lol big thumb up

Comment

Originally posted by fish fingers View Post
                        Go on phil rub it in lol wayne we fished trunch lane not the golf club
                        Some boy mate, hope all is well

Comment

Working...
                        X