Phillipines 15- Scotland 0!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phillipines 15- Scotland 0!

Saturday was the first day of our week in Tighnabruaich and with the weather decent and high tide at Midday, we caught the 9am Ferry to Dunoon. Now Tighnabruaich being an hour and a half hour drive from Dunoon and well over 2 hours from Glasgow it is fair to say it is extremely rural, hence its tag - Argyll's secret coast. Having fished there before we expected the pier to maybe have a couple of locals on, perhaps a Father and Son duo, what we didn't expect was two self drive minibuses with 15 Pillipino guys taking it in turns to bash the Macks, while their wives barbequed them on the beach!! You couldn't make this stuff up! We had a chat with them, but they seemed to be staying for a while. Fair enough, so we left them to it and went to the cottage and unpacked, a bit disappointed.

We have no phone signal and no WiFi at all in the cottage, so in the pub writing this, off Mackerel fishing now (if there is room!) Pollock hunting tomorrow.
    Last edited by kayos; 03-08-2015, 03:23 PM.
    2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

ha what a bummer,at least the weathers decent,good luck for the rest of your hols
    AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

I wish my wife would come along and bbq my makki as I caught them lol

Comment

Bagged on Macks on Sunday, rained non stop since!!
        2016 - Cod, Dab, Dogfish, Gurnard, Ling, Mackerel, Saithe, Scorpian fish. .

Comment

Working...
        X