Eyemouth macky city

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyemouth macky city

Had a run up to eyemouth yesterday with the weather looking good and a canny tide got there about 8am for bottom water first cast straight into a macky and that's how it went all bloody day with the exception of 2 small Pollock it was macky after macky nearly every cast .Moved location and same again on the plus side it was a lovely day nice calm sea

Better than blanking lol
    KOMPRESSOR SPORT
    PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
    PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
    OKUMA TRIO 55
    YUKI RUBYMAR
    RON THOMPSON TYRON
    SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

Originally posted by toonboymc View Post
      Better than blanking lol
      Aye your right mick but travelled all the way up there with the target being Pollack I could have went to craster for macky which is less than half the journey but never mind was still a nice day

Comment

Bloody typical that had a similar experience but it was a nice day for you and a good scrap they give on the light gear welldone
        Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

Originally posted by fish fingers View Post
          Bloody typical that had a similar experience but it was a nice day for you and a good scrap they give on the light gear welldone
          Yes your right stan there good little scrappers but me arms were aching m8 not really sure what happened where the Pollack were concerned like threw every type of lure at them but nowt apart from 2 lttle tiddlers got plenty macky in the freezer now for winter infact to much

Comment

Hope you are well I know where to come if I need any lol
            Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

Working...
            X