Coddy galore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coddy galore

Had a session out tonight, 6 sized codling out and a sized whiting. Some canny waves smashing over tynemouth pier. Weed was a problem all night. Had 3 fish take lugworm baits and 3 on frozen crab. Not a bad start to my winter cod fishing!
    "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
    PB 2lb 9oz.

nice busy session,by the sounds of it.bit surprised with your location choice in them conditions,but it payed off well for you.

Comment

oops.

Originally posted by Juliogeordio View Post
      Had a session out tonight, 6 sized codling out and a sized whiting. Some canny waves smashing over tynemouth pier. Weed was a problem all night. Had 3 fish take lugworm baits and 3 on frozen crab. Not a bad start to my winter cod fishing!
      .sorry marc,got the impreshen you were on tynemouth pier.just read on {SAR}you were actualy on the walkway,so a good place to fish considering conditions.

Comment

Well done m8 might try and get out tonight

Comment

Originally posted by regpude View Post
          nice busy session,by the sounds of it.bit surprised with your location choice in them conditions,but it payed off well for you.
          Defo wouldn't go anywhere near tynemouth pier yesterday mate. I think anyone on there would end up swimming in the water mate. Waves would wash you straight off!
          "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
          PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

canny kick off to the season mate, well done

Comment

Nice one mate.Lets hope they get bigger as the year goes on.

Comment

Working...
              X