frustrating old game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• frustrating old game

as the title suggest was on end of SS pier yesterday and for about 4hours never had a fish, not even a bite on me crab and ragworm, even though there was whiti coli dabs and small cod getting caught fairly regular, then got given some lug off kev monliker (sorry bout the spelling kev) and my luck changed first cast using lug a double shot of dabs then a coli another couple of dabs and a coli gain and finally a cod of 2.5lb on crab so ended a canny sesh after all

and cheers for the lug kev
    Attached Files

if thats 2.5lb ill eat my hat.lol.least it ended up canny for you bob.fish for t,with a bucket full of chips.

Comment

Nothing worse than blanking while those around you are catching but great when you finally do start getting a fish or two

Comment

Well done Bob,you always get a few out mate.

Comment

nice one mate

Comment

welldone bob mind i,ve got to admit bob is 1 off the best anglers i know for guestimating the weight of a fish
            Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

Well done on fish of the day Bob. I thought it was over 2.5lb at the time.
              People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

Comment

Well done mate, hopefull a few kicking around tomorrow for me!
                South Shields & District SAC

Comment

Originally posted by regpude View Post
                  if thats 2.5lb ill eat my hat.lol.least it ended up canny for you bob.fish for t,with a bucket full of chips.
                  pic does not do it justice; as it looks a bit stumpy and they were weighed on club scales and they are as near as most scales are

well start eating and I hope it a big hat

Comment

Originally posted by fishingmark View Post
                    Well done on fish of the day Bob. I thought it was over 2.5lb at the time.
                    aye mark I was looking at around 2.75 lb myself, was bit of surprise when It weighed in club house

Comment

Originally posted by fish fingers View Post
                      welldone bob mind i,ve got to admit bob is 1 off the best anglers i know for guestimating the weight of a fish
                      cheers stan , must be out of practice as not fish much as a used to

Comment

great fish thought it was bigger bob loved the banter as always quite a few fish about but worm seemed better than the crab baits
                        KOMPRESSOR SPORT
                        PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
                        PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
                        OKUMA TRIO 55
                        YUKI RUBYMAR
                        RON THOMPSON TYRON
                        SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

Originally posted by toonboymc View Post
                          great fish thought it was bigger bob loved the banter as always quite a few fish about but worm seemed better than the crab baits
                          your right about the banter, mind you it would be rather quiet down there if bucky ever lost his voice lol

Comment

Working...
                          X