Something a bit differentr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something a bit differentr

Had some of last years frozen lug to use up. Flat sea, decided to take a walk out the house to tynemouth beach last night for the flood. Never really fished the beach on the flood, especially on a flat sea. Coalies from the off, literally a fish a cast. Whiting and flounders also and plenty of double shots. Quite a few sized coalies and whiting on the big rod. Coalies and flounders on the light rod close in, at times 15/20 yard out. Best of the night was this flounder at 1lb 7oz. Weighed it due to its thickness. Picture doesn't do it justice. Really enjoyable evening, doing something totally different.

Excellent post, I like it when you go out with no expectations of anything and are pleasantly surprised with something like a big fat flattie turns up

must have made your day.
    N.A.C.C.

Comment

Good sized flounder that one

Comment

Good stuff mate where u fishing the barge last night ? Seen a head light in the middle when I was out

Comment

Was Tuesday night mate

Comment

Hi Mitch, was me at Barge on Weds night... Had 4 codling and a decent whiting. Biggest codling 2lb12. Congrats on that 6lber.
            PBs...Cod 8lb2oz.. Turbot 3lb2oz.. Whiting 1lb8oz.. Coalie 1lb9oz.. Flounder 1lb7oz.. Dab 15oz.. Plaice 13oz.. Bass 1lb 6oz

Comment

Good result.
              Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

Great flatty that m8,like a dustbin lid,well done on a good mxd bag

Comment

Nice flatty

Comment

Working...
                  X