Balcary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Balcary

had a trip with wayne & bill over balcary as we did the long walk we were greeted by a canny south easterly lump but we gave it a go straight away with in minutes of bills bait hitting the water dogfish and that was the order of the day 70plus dogfish and 1 gurnard the sea soon flattened off and it turned out to be a nice day but the highlight of the day had to be a pack of donkey's feeding along the cliff tops as I turned around there was a donkey trying to have its wicked way and was adimant nothing was going to stop it so much so that the poor female donkey trying to escape with the other 1 in toe ran to the cliff edge and the pair almost came tumbling down unbelievable 1 St it was the dog now the donkey so needless to say the journey home was loads of wise crack jokes not that I wished the donkeys any harm but it was so funny good day good craic
    Last edited by fish fingers; 10-09-2015, 10:11 PM. Reason: spelling
    Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Shame only dogfish turned up for you mate but at least you had the donkeys for entertainment lol.
    People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

Comment

Nice to have a bit sport and entertainment at the same time well done

Comment

Which is the best way to walk to the flat rock ?

Comment

Originally posted by magpies View Post
          .on a donkeys back.LOL.sorry stan couldent resist it.thanks also for report,nice read.

Comment

Stop donkey around lol Stan it was a great day over there , lads you have to see the donkey action to belive it was so funny thanks again Stan

Comment

sounds like a canny sesh stan and good banter on the trek home

Comment

So Stan, did you manage to pin the tail on the donkey ??
                To whoever stole my anti-depressants
                I hope you're happy now

Comment

Great report and photo`s .Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by magpies View Post
                    when you park up and you look up threw the field to the highest hill thier is a path marked out what the ramblers and fishermen use head straight up to the top closing any of the small gates behind you then turn right at the top and follow the path to the flat rock or rasscarrel
                    Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

Thanks mate

Comment

Looks like a canny trip stan nice pics also well done lads

Comment

Working...
                        X