Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shields Pier, 09/09/2015

Hi all.

With a day off, decided to make the most of it and with bait obtained, headed to Shields Pier for some action (hopeful ambitions).

Arrived at the round end for 9:40am, and met up with fishingmark, whitburngraham and another friend Ian.

The fishing was busy from the get-go, bites every cast, resulting in codling just undersize or of size almost every cast, although whiting, coalies and pouting also made a show, kept the rods busy for a while!

As soon as the tide turned, the bites wavered off a little, and I only managed a few more fish, dabs, whiting and another codling.

Left the pier at 6:40pm as a bunch of idiots arrived, snapping off constantly and smoking dope. That aside it was a good day and kept busy with lots of bites, and took a 37cm Codling and 40cm Coalie home for the pan, unfortunately both were deep hooked.
    Last edited by <(Andy2009)>; 11-09-2015, 12:43 PM.
    South Shields & District SAC

A nice busy day again mate as it had been on Tuesday. I was back up there today and had loads from the 45 mark. They were a bit better size today with quite a few sized ones. All codling today, no coalies at all.
    People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

Comment

nice one lads

Comment

cracking day lads nice to be out with a result , pity a few pricks turned up next to you
        consett warlord retired

Comment

Good report mate. Shane about the idiots but they'll be gone soon. Roll on winter!

Comment

EH

think you have ya times wrong bud
            KEEP AHAD LADS IF THINGS DONT CHANGE THEY WILL STAY THE SAME

Comment

Originally posted by james89 View Post
              Good report mate. Shane about the idiots but they'll be gone soon. Roll on winter!

One of the positives of the colder weather :-)

Comment

Originally posted by bushwacker View Post
                think you have ya times wrong bud
                Haha just noticed, simple slip of the finger on the keyboard haha! Sorted

Comment

Cheers guys. Christened my T1000, so accomplished what I wanted on the day, just need some bigger coddies now

Comment

Working...
                  X