Cod season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cod season

Hi joined forum last year then took seriously ill but now fully recovered and cant wait to get back fishing can anyone tell me when the cod season starts.
    Thanks STEVE.

Hi Steve , good to hear you`re fully recovered.There are cod to be had now when conditions are right and plenty are being caught up and down the coast.Whiting are starting to show also.

Comment

Hi Steve. Glad you are now well. I'd say it's just starting. Conditions weren't great last season but I think it's going to be a good one this time with the winds we are having early on in the season as durham angler says, whiting are a ready starting to show. Heard that whiting didn't make it up to blyth last season - new to the area myself - but have been catching a few recently so must be a good sign. Good luck mate

Comment

ive had cod all summer around the local area cullercoats and tynemouth best goin just over 4lb but sure the winter season is starting now so should be bigger ones about, but theres plenty of fish all year round if u put the time in on the marks

Comment

Great to hear you are feeling better mate. There was fish all over last week when the sea lifted. I will be heading out now whenever conditions are right.

Comment

Working...
          X