Eyemouth 20/9/15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eyemouth 20/9/15

Had a run up to Eyemouth what with the weather being a bit better over the weekend got up there 2hrs before low water there was a slight swell on but still looked good, water was nice and clear fished behind the golf course and straight away into mackerel got to about 1/2 hr before slack and had a solid take and straight away new this was a Pollock give a very good account of its self before I managed to drag it in it was about 3lb in weight but felt a lot bigger as they always do lol fished over slack which went a bit dead apart from the odd mackerel once the tide started running it was coley city take after take for about a hour solid coleys mixed with more mackerel , so if your still after mackerel for bait for winter mixed in with the chance of a decent Pollock and some good sport it's still worth the trip. Sorry no pics still haven't worked out how to use me new phone yet

Nice sesh bud,sounds a busy one
    The ytin are starting to show in numbers dwn my way now,so hopefully the cod won't be far behind..Odd un's coming out n the humber,so things are looking good for some nice cod again this winter..
    Cheer's for the read m8,keep at e'm

Comment

Originally posted by hound hunter View Post
      Nice sesh bud,sounds a busy one
      The ytin are starting to show in numbers dwn my way now,so hopefully the cod won't be far behind..Odd un's coming out n the humber,so things are looking good for some nice cod again this winter..
      Cheer's for the read m8,keep at e'm
      Plenty codling around our way mate!

Well done on the fish broon!
      "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
      PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Good report and good session mate. Cracking pollack.

Comment

Always nice to get a good sized Pollock out . Well done

Comment

Originally posted by broon shoe View Post
            Had a run up to Eyemouth what with the weather being a bit better over the weekend got up there 2hrs before low water there was a slight swell on but still looked good, water was nice and clear fished behind the golf course and straight away into mackerel got to about 1/2 hr before slack and had a solid take and straight away new this was a Pollock give a very good account of its self before I managed to drag it in it was about 3lb in weight but felt a lot bigger as they always do lol fished over slack which went a bit dead apart from the odd mackerel once the tide started running it was coley city take after take for about a hour solid coleys mixed with more mackerel , so if your still after mackerel for bait for winter mixed in with the chance of a decent Pollock and some good sport it's still worth the trip. Sorry no pics still haven't worked out how to use me new phone yet
            Great report
            Which mark did you fish m8?

Cheers
            Rods:-
            Century Formula One
            Zziplex Dream-Machine

Reels:-
            Abu 7000c
            Abu 7000
            Abu 6500c3 CT

North East reverse pendulum casting champ!!! oo oo

PB- 9oz Pollymog off the heugh

Comment

Sounds like a cracking days fishing m8, need to familiarise myself with some marks up north of Blyth way for this winter.
              Well done 👍🏻.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie-man View Post
                Great report
                Which mark did you fish m8?

Cheers
                Not sure what the place is called but its very deep and one mark is a little island

Comment

Originally posted by lbirdman View Post
                  Sounds like a cracking days fishing m8, need to familiarise myself with some marks up north of Blyth way for this winter.
                  Well done ����.
                  Just give me a shout m8 will help you out with loads of spots north of blyth that's where I do must of my fishing

Comment

Originally posted by broon shoe View Post
                    Just give me a shout m8 will help you out with loads of spots north of blyth that's where I do must of my fishing

Aye will do cheers .
                    Sunday night am going back to my last spot i fished, only managed to fish it three down from high tide due to big tide . Going to try 2 up 2 down on this smaller tide . Then a think the winds in our favour come Tuesday for few days . Might go north one night through week .

Comment

Working...
                    X