season's come to an abrupt end

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• season's come to an abrupt end

well my season has finally come to and end with spending most of xmas and new year laid up i finally got into the doctors to find out that sciatica has been causing me the pain and the reason ive been laid up just hope im fit enough to get out some time soon
    personal best pier:2003 xmas eve the hugh 12lb4oz

your not missing out round here any way . my big rods went away at the end of november . just keeping my spinning rod out and sst for a bit of flatty bashing when im bored

Comment

Originally posted by dizzydaz View Post
      well my season has finally come to and end with spending most of xmas and new year laid up i finally got into the doctors to find out that sciatica has been causing me the pain and the reason ive been laid up just hope im fit enough to get out some time soon
      get well soon mate nowt worse than a bad back i had one in the summer couldnt fish for month.

Comment

Sorry to hear that Daz, at least you are not missing much so get yourself fit and healthy and look forward to the spring / summer fishing
        CLIP IT AND WHACK IT

Comment

Ouch that is painful
          THE PSYCHIC BIKER

Comment

get yourself to a chiropractor, I go once a month, used to get very bad bouts of sciatica and other problems, they will sort you out.
            Alan

Comment

cheers lads in for some physio hopefully that might help abit along with the pain relief

Comment

Originally posted by dizzydaz View Post
                cheers lads in for some physio hopefully that might help abit along with the pain relief
                take it you are going to the NHS hospital, if they offer acupuncture go for it, it certainly relieves the pain, unfortunately it dosn't help all.
                Alan

Comment

Your just a young lad Daz. Bit of rest,gentle exercise and painkillers and you,ll be right as rain. I suffer with my back-its just tempramental-thats why i buy my bait these days.
                  You,ll be back in no time.
                  Best wishes Mick.
                  Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

Buy a memory foam matress, worked wonders for me.

Comment

agree with jester, used to get terrible bad backs and couldnt pinpoint what was causing it.
                      we baught a new memory foam bed and gone went the bad back.
                      best purchase ive ever made.
                      have you got a cloth

Comment

see what the physio says first he might decide that other treatments could be better just have to wait and see

Comment

get well soon pal there shud still be sum cod out there when you do get out

Comment

insist on a mri scan mate physio can make things worse happened to me was going to physio for months then insisted on scan my disc was hitting sciatica nerve waiting for operation. nhs its a long proccess hope things improve for you

Comment

no how you feel mate i had sciatica for 3years had 2 mri scans numerous physio loads of different pain killers and now to top it off i have a desicated disc in my lower back but you have just got to get on with it .
                              Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

Working...
                              X