Blyth 8/10/15.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blyth 8/10/15.

Me and my mate Ian J had our first look out this season on the hunt for Cod. Decided on Blyth Beach. Middle bogs first hour but sea a bit big so we tried nearer the pier. Had a cracking bite then slack liner which resulted in this little fella.

Released after a quick photo. I had a couple of size Codling to take home. We also caught Whitey, Coalies, and flatties.
    It felt good to be back looking for Cod again.
    ps got some ragworm from Frasers which was lovely.
    Tight lines Mick.
    Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

welldone mick and a nice bar of silver always a bonus good on the c&r
    Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

Canny Bass Mick, thought it looked canny when I saw it walking down to get water. Nice to hear you and Ian got some decent fish after I left. See you at nationals, Charlie

Comment

Nice one Mick, great looking fish to catch, well done on the release
        P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Nice to see them come out and great to see them go back also , well done .

Comment

Originally posted by crabstick333 View Post
            Canny Bass Mick, thought it looked canny when I saw it walking down to get water. Nice to hear you and Ian got some decent fish after I left. See you at nationals, Charlie
            You won't see Mick at the Nationals Charlie, he didn't make the team, I've dropped him,as soon as he started to grow the Freddie Mercury Tash, I knew it was time for him to get the bullet !!!!

Comment

Nice little silver bar mick.
              "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
              PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

good session mick
                consett warlord retired

Comment

well done on the bass mick

Comment

Originally posted by blackrat View Post
                    You won't see Mick at the Nationals Charlie, he didn't make the team, I've dropped him,as soon as he started to grow the Freddie Mercury Tash, I knew it was time for him to get the bullet !!!!
                    I thought it was Freddie well maybe just the way he walked hehe

Comment

Working...
                    X