Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• horden this morn

fished deneholm this morn with a m8.

lovely wet stuff coming down it never stopped sea was massive just able to hold out m8 who i was with could,nt hold bottom it was big.

no weed, baits coming back in as they went out,only stuck it for a couple of hrs using yellows and blow lug.

no fish to show prob better on next coming tide if it eases off.

would,nt be suprised if a big fish from the barrier at roker in these conditions.
    did you know panel pins comes in diff sizes ?

unlucky marra . hope u fare btter the next time was gonna go today got some frozen bait needs using ....but if the waves are that big i1ll give it a miss ....hopefully once i get time to get the reducerout with u i can cast to horden from my doorstep lol.....
    Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
    Kompressor SS /slosh30
    tt sport /525 mag

Comment

I only lasted 1 1/2 hours last nite at Dene Holme. Bit too much for me, couldn't hold botton most of time. Hope middweek to be better, "got to be in it to win it".
      There has to be a monster out there after the seas we avin?

Comment

Originally posted by Beach Boy View Post
        I only lasted 1 1/2 hours last nite at Dene Holme. Bit too much for me, couldn't hold botton most of time. Hope middweek to be better, "got to be in it to win it".
        There has to be a monster out there after the seas we avin?
        Same here mate. As I've said elsewhere when Jim Dobie walked past me and said "we're wasting our time here" I knew it was time to quit. After an hour of failing to hold bottom I shortly followed him up the road and headed for South Shields where at least I managed a couple of flatties and a whiting.
        CLIP IT AND WHACK IT

Comment

s/shields has got to be a good shot wth forth coming s/easterly winds.
          these next big tides might be last chance for a good cod.
          did you know panel pins comes in diff sizes ?

Comment

Working...
          X