cullercoats harbour and codling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cullercoats harbour and codling

had a mint day today got me new rod (apollo mk1) me shaun and adam123 headed down to cullercoats harbour of the south side rocks nwt but snaggs for first few casts then marty came down and had a codling first chuck shortly followed shaun with his codling sized and that was it on the rocks so adam left
    and me and shaun moved on to cullercoats south pier for a few chucks until the tide came in had a couple of chucks each and nwt so moved round to the beach
    first few cast nwt then shaun reeled in and was compling about his new reel been stiff he got the wait to the surface and there was another nice 2 pound codling on the end,
    next chuck shaun got a small codling undersized and me with nwt we packed up at about 8:20 as the weed was every where and we where running out of bait

had a mint day out even tho didnt catch anything was nice to see a coupled sized codling best session so fare this year
    pics to follow

baits
    me-fresh blacks and rag
    shaun- blow lug-runny down-rag
    adam-peeler and runny down

cheers curtis

aye it was a good day out shame me & you didnt get out. cant believe shaun got another one the jammy git .

Comment

i had a good day out, wieghted the two fish came to 5lb so good by how fishing has been latley. lost one on the beach just 5yards from us, spat the hook out and wieght flew towards me and seen the fish flick its tail and was off before we could catch it. Btw curtis the bigger codling had a small rockling about 6inch in its gutt and smaller codling had a small hardback in there like you thought.

Curtis with fish

Last edited by shaun; 12-02-2011, 10:56 PM.

Comment

Sounds a good session,nice one
        THE PSYCHIC BIKER

Comment

Well Done Lad's.

Well done on getting out and for catching too!

All the best,
          Wayne.

Comment

Working...
          X