Private beach

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private beach

Had a shot off the private beach at cresswell last night sea was flat as a fart ****ing down windy altogether a **** night managed 1 sizes codling which went back fish taken on yellows and frozen blacks lasted a couple of hours after that then went home damp and cold
    Last edited by Guest; 02-05-2016, 09:19 PM.

well done for braving the weather mate

Comment

Terrible weather last night mate don't know how we lasted to the end of the comp was tempted to leave myself after an hour!! At least you had a fish for your effort.

Comment

better than blank mate

Comment

Still good to be out mate and well done on not blanking.

Comment

sounds like you enjoyed your session lol.thanks for sharing steve.

Comment

Originally posted by regpude View Post
              sounds like you enjoyed your session lol.thanks for sharing steve.
              All a kept thinking about Reg was the 4 pack of Guinness in the fridge and getting warm and dry it was a horrible night bud

Comment

better than a blank welldone on braving the weather and getting a fish
                Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

Pvc

I blanked again!!!! except for a dose of health giving ozone.

Lads reporting being soaked... Why. Igot an industrial strength PVC all in one hooded brass zipped siut in the 80's from an industrial shop in Lynemouth next to the co op for £11.00. Alcan in full swing then. Canny bit more pricey now mind From that day rain was never a problem. PVC is totally impervious to the weather, rain bounces off. Some promising PVC hooded work wear on ebay for around £12/15.. being workware they should be strong enoght to stand fishing . get huge size to go over yr other gear and allow casting..soaking prob sovled for coppers. woven material will always let water in no matter what s claimed.

Comment

Aye your right m8 need to get something was a imax smock I was wearing which tbh is a canny piece of kit was only me lower arms got wet

Comment

Pvc

I used to have a Bear Skin fishing bib and brace suit (untill mice got into the jacket in an out house) for trout fishing which said waterproof, which to be fair was true to a degree,, but if out in prolonged rain it did take in espacially upper back and shoulders.
                      The smooth PVC is the business as an over suit..totally bomb proof ....hood up back to the rain ....dry as stix...but its got to be the robust industrial stuff. Some plastic rain wear on sale is paper thin and as litterally strong as tissue paper. Ebayuk selling brand new unopened military over all hooded chemical suits on ebay around £15.pp.. worth investiation ??

Comment

Originally posted by neefish View Post
                        I used to have a Bear Skin fishing bib and brace suit (untill mice got into the jacket in an out house) for trout fishing which said waterproof, which to be fair was true to a degree,, but if out in prolonged rain it did take in espacially upper back and shoulders.
                        The smooth PVC is the business as an over suit..totally bomb proof ....hood up back to the rain ....dry as stix...but its got to be the robust industrial stuff. Some plastic rain wear on sale is paper thin and as litterally strong as tissue paper. Ebayuk selling brand new unopened military over all hooded chemical suits on ebay around £15.pp.. worth investiation ??
                        .sounds like a great heads up that,welldone.ps,any links for members ?.

Comment

Working...
                        X