Walkway 26th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walkway 26th

After finally negotiating getting away from work... 3hrs late!.... Got to the walkway at 23:00hrs . Set up next to mike (thunderpants) who was already fishing and had some whities. Whilst I was setting up he bagged a 47cm codling (I think that was how long) which weighed in over 2lbs. Got set up with blacks and blow lug on a pulley Pennel and banged out the rod. Managed two sized codling in the next couple of hours which I returned to fight another day. Mike had a few more codling and whiting aswell. Nobody else fishing. Left mike too it at 1am and headed home. Lovely warm night with little breeze and another 2 codling for the seasons cod count
    "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
    PB 2lb 9oz.

welldone the 2 of yous.bet you slept well.

Comment

Not really Reg, had a very early start this morning aswell so Only a couple of hours sleep! Mike had a decent session though, his report will be on SAR later I think.

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

canny little sesh mate.

Comment

canny session marc nice to get out m8
          consett warlord retired

Comment

Canny little sesh Julio mate !

Comment

Cheers lads, not bad for me dave but mike had a cracking session.

PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

Originally posted by Juliogeordio View Post
                Cheers lads, not bad for me dave but mike had a cracking session.
                just had a look at the pictures marc cracking result for mike
                consett warlord retired

Comment

Working...
                X