3 reports in 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 reports in 1

wel its a while since managed 3 fish sessions, but thank to bait off a couple of lads I did
    1st report
    fished club match at north row on sunday with shaun, and grant onley a couple of nibbles an a rockling (for shaun) to show in 5 hours even though a nice roll on
    2nd report
    with bait left I went to shields pier the following morning to catch low water and 1st of flood not much doing , then the pie r man came down an said he closing pier so shaun went off and gave me some bait so I went down to seat just before the gate and right from the the bites came , some little knock, which came to nothing, and some ballistic rattles which produced some small codling, whiting and a few size whitins ,as it got later in day people were coming off saying there were small size codling getting caught on end and rubble with the odd 3lber and a 4lber , just as I was thinking I should of stayed on other side of gate I got a decent bite whch produced a cod bout
    1.5lb still getting plenty of small stuff and a few size whitis got another good yank and produced another 1.5lb cod, high water came the bites went off so off home for my tea
    3rd report
    as I approached my front door I noticed a bag hanging there , straight away I thought its bait and I am out the morrow , sure enough its bait and decided to fish big freds match and opted for walkway , got there with mark shoton and fished the bottom end as dozen +plus were further along well it was a very slow start wito hardly a bite, only tiny nibble or 2 ,after a while mark moved to to[p en but came back shortly as there was nowt getting caught there either
    as darknees started to set I the fish came on mark managed 5 and I got 2 biggerst just ove 3lb and the small bout 1.75 to , we thought tit was going to be our night but the tide eased and the bites stopped and that was it till end of match , went back to weigh in and just as we parked the car we heard of
    7ber getting caught last cast (well done simon ) and a canny few round the 4--5 lb been caught as well so we were out of the running he he eh lol
    Attached Files

cracking report Bob and a couple of fish suppers mate welldone
    KOMPRESSOR SPORT
    PENN 525 MAG SLIDEY
    PENN 525 MAG KNOBBY
    OKUMA TRIO 55
    YUKI RUBYMAR
    RON THOMPSON TYRON
    SPECIES HUNT 2015 = CODLING, TURBOT, FLOUNDER, DAB, SS SEA SCORPION

Comment

good report bob and a canny sesh overall

Comment