• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Great Wallsendo View Post

Good Seven pounder by my maths
    lol all in good humour

Comment

LMFAO!!! ....is that a 2litre bottle tho?

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Wallsendo View Post

Good Seven pounder by my maths
        HaHa what a **** love it lmao
        Daniel Pescod

Comment

Nice fish mate

Comment

hi splythy think i was fishing along side u,at the base,i had a rockling,28cm 1st cast on pier,stayed till l8,and had nowt else,few good knocks 2 keep the intrest,nowt caught tho(

Comment

Originally posted by driver View Post
              hi splythy think i was fishing along side u,at the base,i had a rockling,28cm 1st cast on pier,stayed till l8,and had nowt else,few good knocks 2 keep the intrest,nowt caught tho(
              Na, that was me m8. You the scouse lad that was there before I got there aye?
              Jamie.

PB: 10lb 2Oz, Whitley Beach (5/12/12)

Comment

yeah that was me,but shushhhhh dont tell every 1 im a scouser ,went out again last night 23rd got there about 7.30ish,on pier 8ish,fished till about 2ish fishing was slow once again,tide turned,got a flattie 2 keep the in trest going,then another,then nowt 4 ages,then about 2 pack in,got a knock,and mad rush of fish 4 about 5 mins,small pollock 1st then a coalie,then a rockling,no more fish, a young lad had a nice 3lb pollock,and lost a good 5lb/6lber

Comment

yeah that was me,but shushhhhh dont tell every 1 im a scouser ,went out again last night 23rd got there about 7.30ish,on pier 8ish,fished till about 2ish fishing was slow once again,tide turned,got a flattie 2 keep the in trest going,then another,then nowt 4 ages,then about 2 pack in,got a knock,and mad rush of fish 4 about 5 mins,small pollock 1st then a coalie,then a rockling,no more fish, a young lad had a nice 3lb pollock,and lost a good 5lb/6lber
                  nice meeting you mate, glad you had afew fish out in the end i was the lad who caught the pollock .

Comment

well done on the pollock shaun

Comment

Originally posted by shaun View Post
                      nice meeting you mate, glad you had afew fish out in the end i was the lad who caught the pollock .
                      Nice one lads...
                      Jamie.

PB: 10lb 2Oz, Whitley Beach (5/12/12)

Comment

hi shaun yeah like wise nice meeting u as well glad u got home ok,bit of a peddle u had there,out 2 night with a few lads lets hope the fish are biting 2night,fingers crossed,

Comment

im a scouser too ha ha were taking over lol
                          Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught

Comment

lol with a name like kopite i had guesed,hi m8,,i take it ur not a blue nose then? lol >>>>>>>>>>>>> runs,been here long ? i moved up 2yrs ago,just getting back into the fishing lark,

Comment

Working...
                            X