Chavfest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chavfest

Went on Middleton tonight and was faced with what looked like a chavfest. lambrini everywhere and all the crap that comes with it.....
    role on bad weather !!!!!!!
    by 9pm there was just me and another guy further down the pier but there was so much crap littering the pier it was shocking.

Sorry for the rant !!

Oh by the way I caught one small flatty

Well done on the catch mate but did you pick any of the litter up and bin it,? I know you shouldn't have to and I hate doing it aswell but for the sake of us all it's gotta be done.

I sometimes wonder if the little B*$***ds "and some big ones lol" just leave it knowing, mr fisherman will pick it up.

Comment

aye ya dont get them in the winter and i for one would not pick there **** up ,there should be **** patrols fining them ,same with roker pier its a damn disgrace
      did eeerrrr ya snap it off like?thats a shame teeeheeeeheeeheeee and take your rubbish home and dont be a meth

Comment

Yes lads blyth is the same and I pick it up if ive got a spare bag
        Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught

Comment

Buggahs

Originally posted by The Plum View Post
          aye ya dont get them in the winter and i for one would not pick there **** up ,there should be **** patrols fining them ,same with roker pier its a damn disgrace
          WENT DOWN FIRST GATE SHIELDS IN WINTER (OCT) OR SO 4ISH SET UP THEN A GANG OF ABOUT 6 SHOWED UP CIDER FLOWING LIGHTING FIRES THE LOT SHOUTING SWEARING THE LOT HONEST LADS THEY WERE STILL THERE WHEN I LEFT AT 11OCLOCK AND IT WAS FREEZING
          KEEP AHAD LADS IF THINGS DONT CHANGE THEY WILL STAY THE SAME

Comment

Working...
          X