evening 20/7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• evening 20/7

for a change i ventured down to church bank for a little session in the evening last night and hoped to repeat the last session i had down there.
    after 45 minutes hopes were dashed as the baits were coming back untouched ,on the hour the crabs put in an appearance so was having to change baits every 5 minutes didn't have me glasses so was a bit of a nuisance putting the worms on.with the little tugs on the rod decided to reel in to change once again but felt a bit weight on the line and to my surprise i pulled in a snotty,

not a big one but summit at least,and must have been the smallest iv caught (only ever caught two before)
    bites started to come thick n fast as high tide came closer but could i as hell connect with anything.not until top of the tide when i decided i had enough put one rod away and started reeling in the second when it suddenly went a bit heavy.
    i thought i had pulled a bit of weed but when it got to about 10 feet out the top of the rod went over hard,considering its size it put up a good account of itself.

just managed to hook it in the top lip cause it couldnt get the bait in its gob :lol:bait used crab,bluey, rag. not as successful as the week before but a blank avoided and two hours not stuck in front of the telly listening to our lass snore on the couch

Hooks

COULDNT HELP BUT NOTICE THAT DOESNT LOOK LIKE A FLATTIE HOOK
    KEEP AHAD LADS IF THINGS DONT CHANGE THEY WILL STAY THE SAME

Comment

Originally posted by bushwacker View Post
      COULDNT HELP BUT NOTICE THAT DOESNT LOOK LIKE A FLATTIE HOOK
      3/0 hook hoping for a cod(we can all dream)thats the reason for the bigger bait,greedy little so n so.

Comment

LOL well done mate, we all dream of that cod aye lol.

Comment

Working...
        X