blyth harbour dredger???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• blyth harbour dredger???

any1 know if the dredger has gone from the harbour yet? what has it been fishing like today? if any 1 can let me know asap just im going in the morning (cambois side) id be grateful ? cheers

TBH mate I don't think the river ever fishes that well apart from the odd flatties and small stuff so don't think the dredger would make much of a difference you would probably be better off giving the rocks at cambois a shot when its calm and trying to get some redduns out

Comment

ive just started the old sea fishing up this year again aint been for at least ten years,been out a few times recently,used to go down blyth and get some cracking flattys then.take it that it aint that good anymore.any1 got any half decent spots,fished the north pier at amble the oweek had a canny day,couple of mackys and a flatty,few bites missed them tho.lol. like i say all advice or marks would be gratefull.

Comment

i've fished the two wooden jettys at cambois in the last few weeks and it didn't fish well, had a half decent flatty maybe pushin 1lb ish and a few small ones, one coaly and a crab (and mates caught most of them!) . That's from 3 trips !

I reckon the rocks as someone mentioned or the ramp just as you cross the train line onto the dusty road.
        Last edited by Phil83; 22-07-2011, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X