tyne again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tyne again

fished the river again last night, 6 till 8.30. ended up with 2 coalie, 2 codling, 1 was size, about a pound and a quarter.

i also got a cracking flounder that had to be at least 2 pound, there seems to be a lot showing in the lower reaches of the tyne lately, i wonder if its off the dredging ?

cheers.

Nice one lad...
    Jamie.

PB: 10lb 2Oz, Whitley Beach (5/12/12)

Comment

Nice one mate, it could be off the dredger like I have heard a few people saying there is tons of flounder in the river now.

Comment

got lots again this mornin,was like fishin of the beach,just about got washed over on the stone wall,waves started coming right over so i packed up,got a few flounders and couple of coalies.waves were comin right over the full length of tynemouth pier.

Comment

Originally posted by apollo mk3 View Post
          fished the river again last night, 6 till 8.30. ended up with 2 coalie, 2 codling, 1 was size, about a pound and a quarter.

i also got a cracking flounder that had to be at least 2 pound, there seems to be a lot showing in the lower reaches of the tyne lately, i wonder if its off the dredging ?

cheers.
          Nice catch there
          where bouts on the tyne may I ask as I love fishing the tyne often.
          Dad!...I think im snagged.... oh wait its a fish on!

Comment

The ice house on the north side my friend. I was down again tonight and had plenty more fish.

Comment

Originally posted by apollo mk3 View Post
              The ice house on the north side my friend. I was down again tonight and had plenty more fish.
              nice one
              seems to no codling on the sheilds side of the tyne but plenty coalies
              Dad!...I think im snagged.... oh wait its a fish on!

Comment

I got a nice codling tonight, it had to be the thick end of 3lb.

Comment

Sorry to sound naive....but where is the ice house

Thanks in advance

Comment

Its knocked down now but its basically the far right hand side of the west quay, there is a small building there where boats fuel up.

Comment

Working...
                    X