Fish quay 27/07/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish quay 27/07/11

Me Shaun and Curtis fished the quay side Last night over low water 6-10:30 and had a canny night getting a few fish between us, nothing huge but enough to keep us entertained, with most of the fish coming on fresh peeler, which was Curtis' excuse why he didn't catch as many as me and Shaun as he only had frozen. Me and shaun got five fish each where as curtis only got 2 :.

Shaun- 1 sized coley, 3- undersize codling and a whiting
    Me- 3 undersize coley, 1-sized codling codling and a whiting
    Curtis- Foul hooked Coley and a Codling

didnt mention any crack offs adam ,no doubt curtiss,or shaun will keep us informed, haha davy
    PB
    COD 21-15-0 Tynemouth pier R/M match
    COD 20-4-0 Sharpness, Tynemouth open
    Ballan Wrasse 5-6-0 Seahouses summer league
    Pollock 11-5-8 ST Abbs Spinning sandeel
    Dogfish 2-15-14 Tynemouth pier match R/M
    Coaly 3-5-8 Tynemouth pier match r/m
    Cod =, Coaly, Whiten, Dab, Flounder, Plaice, Gurnard, Weaver, Rockling, Pouting, Wrasse, Mackerel, Sea scorpion, all of tynemouth pier

Comment

Originally posted by davidhayley1945 View Post
      didnt mention any crack offs adam ,no doubt curtiss,or shaun will keep us informed, haha davy
      Haha, I was wondering if there was still any of that bulk spool of shock leader left Well done lads!

Gary
      ....fishin' accomplished......

Whitley Bay Angling Society
      on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/groups/whitleybayanglingsoc/

Comment

North shields fish quay? If so i seen you lads last night I work in the restaurant there. Sambuca 2
        Cod Mission: Cod over 5lb!

Success: 27/09/12

PB COD!!!: 9lb 13OZ!

Chance of Success?: Dismal, But possible!

Comment

adam you didnt mention about spitting you dummy out

Comment

Well done lads, if the frozen crab is to blame for not many fish then I had the same problem last night lol anyway I will settle for my 40cm whiting lol must of been a good 1-1/2 - 2lb.

Comment

Originally posted by g-force View Post
              Haha, I was wondering if there was still any of that bulk spool of shock leader left Well done lads!

Gary
              Still a canny bit left , might last me till the start of the winter season if I'm careful

Comment

Originally posted by adam123 View Post
                Still a canny bit left , might last me till the start of the winter season if I'm careful
                That's abit ambitious Adam . No crack offs last night Davey , even though someone was tampering with magnets .

Comment

could have coursed a dangrous accident that shaun taking all me magnets off

Comment

Originally posted by curtis.dunn View Post
                    could have coursed a dangrous accident that shaun taking all me magnets off
                    Ano what was i thinking, as if your casting isnt dangerous enough .

Comment

phahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X