Ice house 28/07/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice house 28/07/11

Had some Fresh crab left from yesterday, so decided to have another trip to the quay to get them used up. I fished from 12- 8:30 and had fish after fish and think only 4 casts didnt come back with fish which were the three times i was snagged and the other time being when i tried frozen crab.

Think I managed about 14 coaleys all around the 30cm mark and 4 whiting with with 2 being sized, biggest 36cm which was the biggest fish of the day.

Overall not the biggest fish likely to be caught but kept me entertained for the day.

well done chubs, still canny far of beating me pb a see

Comment

Originally posted by curtis.dunn View Post
      well done chubs, still canny far of beating me pb a see
      Yawn, just wait till I beat your pb and you start crying

Comment

hhhahahha yeh

Comment

Am I right in thinking the ice house is just at the Necastle end of the fish quay? How easy is the mark to fish and any hints and tips for it? Cheers
          "In order to becomes old and wise, first you must be young and stupid."

PB. Ling - 12lb 6oz. Cod - 11lb 6oz, Coley - 3lb 6oz, Pollock - 4lb 1oz, Flounder - 1lb 11oz, Plaice - 1lb 10oz, Whiting 1lb 9oz.

North east bass fishing addict.
          PB 2lb 9oz.

Comment

easy for fishing but bad for snags...theres a big electric cable running parrallel with the quay about 100 yards out.
            Bring
            Out
            Another
            Thousand

Comment

well done mate,im off to the quay at 7ish

Comment

good stuff adam, i like the ice house like now its been dredged !

Comment

Working...
                X