Walkway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Walkway

Fished the walkway today while my other half was asleep for work. Just went down for an hour to get out really. A few under sized whiting but nothing to write home about. An enjoyable hour untill I got back to my car. I hadn't even parked next to the Walkway but someone still managed to put a nice Scratch down the side of it. I wonder who.
    Attached Files

nasty scratch that mate ********s who ever dun that

Comment

I very much doubt it will T-Cut out.

Comment

it will be someone from them houses thinking they own the right of way to the walkway cos they paid megabucks for there houses that are rat infested

Comment

Well it was witness by somebody. Like I said I was parked no where near the houses but he still felt the need to make a point.

Comment

well if someone seen it get the police involved and it mite stop them doing it again cos it is criminal damage

Comment

Absolute bellends. Never fished the walkway and this is reason why.

Comment

do report it to the police mate ...you never know they might actually have a look at cctv or make residents hand over their car keys for inspections....
                Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
                Kompressor SS /slosh30
                tt sport /525 mag

Comment

totally agree mackemchris but they must have known when they bought the houses it was a popular fishing mark
                  Last edited by smoggiesimon; 16-10-2011, 04:35 PM.

Comment

I just think what's the point. Talk to the police and get a number for insurance purposes. No investigation or anything. Just some bloke laughing at me from behind his curtains. I bet his CCTV never shows him doing it.

Comment

Totally agree get the coppers this is enough!!! This is why ive never fished the walkway. If it was me the red mist woulda come down an it woulda been goodnight Vienna for him ( and his dog lol ). Someone's gotta make a stand and if ya got a witness DO IT !!!!!!!
                      Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught

Comment

if i seen someone doing that while i was down there i would follow them to where they lived and the post the number of the house on here so if it happens again we would know where to send the repair bills to

Comment

Good job I'm no vigilante. The person in question clearly has some issues. I parked no where near his precious house nor did I leave any litter but I still get punished just because I enjoy fishing. I wish I had the balls to do something but I'm not that type of person. I wanted an explanation but when I knocked I couldn't get an answer.

Comment

Originally posted by peeagee View Post
                            Good job I'm no vigilante. The person in question clearly has some issues. I parked no where near his precious house nor did I leave any litter but I still get punished just because I enjoy fishing. I wish I had the balls to do something but I'm not that type of person. I wanted an explanation but when I knocked I couldn't get an answer.
                            Probz the right thing to do mate. I woulda lost it and would be sittin feelin sorry for myself in a cell lol. U gotta involve the coppers tho mate even if nowt comes of it he might think twice next time
                            Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught

Comment

If that was me i wouldnt let it go i would push it all the way and make him pay

then go back at a later date for revenge

no way would i let it be

Comment

Working...
                              X