boat owners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boat owners

well thought i would try down smiths docks again today and what a s*** day it was well 1st cast 2 fish they were whitteis bait was mackeral.
    then a boat came in so close that i could spit on it and wiped both rods out well manged to save me sonick and me penn 525 but me power stick lost 3 eyes as it was drag up the fence just grabed it. but its completley shaged but these things happen there excuse was that the big ferry was coming never heard so much crap in my life and for them to stand there laughing there tits off just is f*****G s**T

W****rs mate sorry to hear that like. It would be a real shame if u were to have a big crack off next time ur there and it hit theyre boat. Stupid remark but things like this get the blood boiling !!!!!!!!
    Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught

Comment

ya right there mate . would love to c them one by one like w*****s

Comment

not been funny but always makes me laugh when people say the boat took out their rods

do you people not see the boats coming ??

im always cautious when i see a boat approaching and reel in if i feel its gonna come close

My way of feeling is the boats have right of way

Comment

yea the boats might have the right of way but to laugh at what they have done, na in excusable mate, not right at all.

Comment

no i didint c it coming r i would ov brought the rods in . der and they only come in close at the last minute and i had my back to the boat so ididint c them coming and they hvent got right of way its a free f*****G world and everyone has a right to fish in the sea

Comment

ya right there mark 1964 no excuse at all

Comment

I didnt mean it as in i actually laughed

And no need to swear at me is there ??

Comment

well think about it before you leave a reply like

Comment

Originally posted by hecta1337 View Post
                    well think about it before you leave a reply like
                    Ok sorry if it was put over the wrong way

Comment

na botha mate just p****d off still

Comment

happened to me a couple of times down there as well so ive just ended up reeling in as soon as a boat gets near because on two occasions they've turned at the last second to hit my line

Comment

Originally posted by hecta1337 View Post
                          no i didint c it coming r i would ov brought the rods in . der and they only come in close at the last minute and i had my back to the boat so ididint c them coming and they hvent got right of way its a free f*****G world and everyone has a right to fish in the sea
                          its your own fault at the end of the day. like u said its a free world, no way could he see a fishing line in the water. but there was no need for him/them to laugh about it, that's below the belt if im honest.

Comment

i was down smiths today,sick of them boats cuttin in,ive lost a full spool of f1 when a boat picked it up,lucky i was able to pick rod up and knock reel into free spool,and yes the tossers were laughin when it happened,what would they do if someone got a cheap spool of 50 lb line and put it on a spare reel,chucked a 6 oz lead out then cut the line at the rod tip and tied on a big long bit of tow rope.let them pick that up and see how they laugh when the rope wraps round there prop.some of them seem to cut right in when they see someone fishin.theres no need

Comment

Sorry to hear about your rod m8,if the boat had a blue hull and a white cabin he was causing a nuisance of himself down the pier today a rite pillock he is if its the same guy started hurling abuse at some young lads fishing the boatac match rite hard man he is picking on the young uns if its any consilation what goes round normally comes around hopfully his boat will sink!

Comment

Working...
                              X