cambois 18-10-11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cambois 18-10-11

Fished Cambois ramp for a few hrs last night between 1730 and 2000. Nowt much to report really except the high winds made bite detection really difficult and the sea was flat as a knacker. Was saved the blank by a couple of palm size flounders and a granny fish. Baits used were rag and bluey. One weird thing did happen tho...... Just after baiting up with bluey strip I cast out and after id put my rod on the stand i looked for the bluey i was using and it had gone. I looked for it for ages and couldnt find it so im guessing a rat or something had made off with it sly little gits lol hoping for some better luck tonight in my match.
    Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught

Yep the rats are a pain there at night
    THE PSYCHIC BIKER

Comment

Watch they dont have your cod away next time it would be just my luck they would drag that dream cod away i caught

Comment

Originally posted by Cod123 View Post
        Watch they dont have your cod away next time it would be just my luck they would drag that dream cod away i caught
        not likely ive never had a decent cod from there i was just killin a few hrs last night mate
        Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught

Comment

Nice one on saving blank matey. Makes me wonder why the place is brimming with ratties, it's not as though there's loads of free offerings, apart from bluey like.

Comment

Working...
          X