Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cresswell Wed - night

Hi All
    fished the High Rocks 6-15pm till 10-30pm lovely sea on ideal conditions, three lads on the next point to us were into fish think they had about 4 out between them. My old m8 Mick Critch was into a Codling got it to the rock edges then a wave took and ran the line along the rock edge and snapped, got a glimpse of it was about 4lb. Another bloke joined us he had been to Lynemouth beach and said it was weeded out, he took one codling about 3lb and a few coalies. I managed one Codling 41cms and a few Coilies that went back. All in all a good night.

john.
    Attached Files
    One More Hoy

yes that was 1 of our club lads b-side u m8, we had some nice fish weighed in 2night.

Comment

Well done mate,great report and catch.

Comment

Well done john I fished lynemouth. Didnt find the weed a problem until the tide turned but struggled with distance and holding bottom so blanked. Still got a lot to learn about fishing this coast like lol. The lad next to me done well tho he pulled 5 out for about 17 lb. Was still good to get out and see some good fish gettin caught even tho it was a bit of a learning curve for me and picked up some good advice.
        Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught

Comment

Nice 1 John mate, i knew you would be fishing high rocks sometime soon with the seas we have been having lately.
          FIND THE ROCKS AND KELP AND YOU WILL FIND ME

http://www.freewebs.com/jc-tiling-services/

Comment

Hi Jimmy
            it was ideal m8 for that mark good Sea running and not a big tide was gutted for my m8 i got a good look at the fish as it came to the rock end it had to be easy 4lb mark, Think i am back out Sunday night , dont know where yet.

john.
            One More Hoy

Comment

well done mate plenty of fish kicking about

Comment

hi fishygone i was one of the 3 others who fished along side on wed nite.
                we had a few fish between us including a very nice cod for 3lb10oz
                was a good nites fishing.
                i got 8 but sadly all under size and had to go back in

Comment

Hi m8
                  yes it was a good night, wasnt sure how many fish you lads had but knew there was a few keepers among them. Well Done lads.

john.
                  One More Hoy

Comment

yeah was a good nites fishing but sadly i still went back to the club weighin with nothing ha ha
                    sea was canny except it got very weeded up towards the end of the night sadly

Comment

Working...
                    X