walkway 21/10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• walkway 21/10

Fished the walkway from 16:30 to 22:30 yesterday with Lenny, first cast I caught bloody seagul, it wrapped up into the line and took me into a snag on the jetty. Thankfully after I snipped the line it somehow got untangled and flew away, that's now 2 birds I have caught in 2011.

Fishing was very slow, there were plenty of whiting coming up to mackerel baits along from where we were. We fished using lug, bluey, squid and mussel the latter 3 being frozen baits.

I saved a blank with a good 39cm whiting and Lenny also caught just the one whiting, weather was bloody miserable and wet.

At least the two of you didn't blank.
    Hope we have better luck there tonight.
    People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

Comment

well done for havin a go at least u didnt blank

Comment

Cheers lads, it looks a bit windy out tonight to be fishing Mark but good luck anyway mate. I am getting a bit worried about these birds though, is it normal lol or am I just unlucky lol.

Comment

Well done on no blank mate. Nowt worse than a gull getting wrapped around yer line like, it just somtimes happens

Comment

LOL mate I don't know what's worse, them tangling in the line or catching your lure lol.

Comment

Working...
            X