Ratty 21/10/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratty 21/10/11

Fished the above this morning 6am till 11am had nothing for first hour then after that had 21 whiteys between me and my uncle all sized ones aswell all taken on mackerel on a 2 hook flapper. All returned part from a couple a bloke next to us took.

nice busy session for yous mate, well done, just a shame no codling turned up for yous
    FIND THE ROCKS AND KELP AND YOU WILL FIND ME

http://www.freewebs.com/jc-tiling-services/

Comment

well done mate,was it busy?? im heading down that way tonight so fingers crossed!!!

Comment

Well done. Those whities love Mackeral.
        Mick.
        Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

Originally posted by 09gmarsh2009 View Post
          well done mate,was it busy?? im heading down that way tonight so fingers crossed!!!
          at 6am there was me and another fella by time I left at 11 it was packed like you couldn't move. Think kids were off school aswell

Comment

sounds good. Am down there tmorro for an allnighter with a pal. Gunna have a fight with the blank should be fun

Comment

well done lads busy little sesh for you there

Comment

Nice session lads, it's good when the fish are decent sized as some of the ones up this way are on diets.

Comment

well done mate......................................

ive just getting back 3 whiting and a horrible eel all on crab,went to the shop for some mackeral aswel not 1 on that bait canny couple of hrs

Comment

Canny action mate

Comment

Working...
                    X