the walkway 21/10/11 4.30pm till 11.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the walkway 21/10/11 4.30pm till 11.

fished the walkway the first two hours nowt then l landed a nice sized cod around a lb 1/4 loads of good size whting around one of the lads was pulling them in 2 at a time it looked like l had the only sized cod when l left fish4t was still fishing dont know if he managed a cod or two got cod on frozen blacks

Good gan Jim...
    GET OUT THERE AND STICK A BAIT IN IT !!!

Comment

another 1 4 your tally jim thier was a good stamp of whiting today welldone again.
      Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment

well done mate good fishn up there at the min

Comment

wish i fished next to you last night! a friend and mysef fished he walkway lastnight in a club match, we had 7 whiteys between us!
          Hartlepool Pirates Sea Angling Club - Secretary

230m 240m 250m 255.23 PB - 260m next!

Comment

Well done on the codling jim.
            Feel free to take a look at my blog.

http://edds-fishingtales.blogspot.com/

Cheers eddie t

Comment

Well done on your catch Jim.

Comment

well done ....i m yet to attempt the walkway myself....look forward to it this season ...
                Punch and pull then let rip

NESA Lure Fishing Challenge 2011 Winner

UK species : Cod, Whiting, Poor Cod, Whiting, Mackerel, Coalie, Pollack, Rockling, Bass, Plaice, Flounder, Dab, Grannylasher, Pouting, Launce, Weaver, Sandeel, Ballan wrasse. eelpout

Global species: jewfish/big eye croaker,catfish(Sagor/African/Silver), whip ray, snapper, grouper, pufferfish,threadfin, trevally,stingray, mangrove shark, flowerhorn,

2014 combo:
                Kompressor SS /slosh30
                tt sport /525 mag

Comment

last week end the river seemed stuffed with codling. me and a mate were getting 20 sized between us . then like someone flicks a switch there gone.

nice sesh all the same mate
                  Regards Nicky.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm.

Comment

Well Done!

Good effort on getting your Codling from the Walkway! Good look for the rest of the season.

Comment

Fished the Walkway with my son last night, only Whiting to be had. We fished from about 6.00-11.000 and it was really quiet, didn't see any Codling all of the time we were there with about 8 other rods out and loads of different baits used. Some of the whiting were a good size but the bites were few and far between, we ended with ten between us. Had some canny conversations with a few fellas that passed and the weather was decent so not a bad night all in all.
                      Where have the Cod gone though?
                      People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

Comment

that nrgjim has caught them all

Comment

Working...
                        X