Lynemouth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynemouth

Was a nice early start (5am) the 3 of us set off for lynemouth, was perfect conditions to start but it didnt stop that way for long, the wind picked up (South eastly) with the swell following. I soon found myself reeling in 24/7 because my 6/7oz weight wouldnt stick anywhere which was very frustrating but after an hour of battling it found its self a nice spot to settle. My marra on the otherhand didnt have much problem and then set the standard with a 1/2lb bass then about an hour later produced yet another! i would of been disheartned if i hadnt had a knock all day but i soon after got a small coalie then missed a secornd knock later on. over all a brilliant day.

Good with bad

well done lads we understand it could have been better but could have been worse
    KEEP AHAD LADS IF THINGS DONT CHANGE THEY WILL STAY THE SAME

Comment

nice couple of bass lads. i also fished lynemouth, thats me with the green brolley. i managed a flatty and a bass(41cm)
      Chris

Comment

Originally posted by hulme6612 View Post
        nice couple of bass lads. i also fished lynemouth, thats me with the green brolley. i managed a flatty and a bass(41cm)
        Nice one mate! Glad you got one aswell.... Next time I think I'll go where you were looked abit more comfy lol throught I might of had to run over and share the brollie with you but luckily we missed the rain!

Comment

Nice Bass.

Nice to see a couple of Bass! Good effort lad's!

Comment

Working...
          X