Lynemouth 23rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lynemouth 23rd

fished to the right of the pipe yesterday over high water, Conditions looked ideal.
    Mangaged a flatty second cast. Then nowt for a few hours apart from a couple of crabs. Decided to have one last cast then head home for a few pints
    Quite hard to spot bites but did notice one and pulled in me first ever bass at 41cm. Took a picture and returned it. but it saved to the camera not the memory card and cant find the lead.
    Chris

Well done!

Good effort on your first Bass. Lovely fish!

Comment

well done mate nice fish shame about the pic lol

Comment

me first bass

Chris

Comment

Congrats on the bass mate. Never knocked one on the head yet, too slow growing and a handsome fish, I've had four over the years, and all put back.
          P.B. Cod 30lb-11ozs Balcary.

Comment

Originally posted by hulme6612 View Post
            fished to the right of the pipe yesterday over high water, Conditions looked ideal.
            Mangaged a flatty second cast. Then nowt for a few hours apart from a couple of crabs. Decided to have one last cast then head home for a few pints
            Quite hard to spot bites but did notice one and pulled in me first ever bass at 41cm. Took a picture and returned it. but it saved to the camera not the memory card and cant find the lead.
            Good to see C&R on bass we need to keep then in the north east put them back and let them grow.I am a bass fisher and have been a long time and it so good to see people return bass well done mate.

Comment

Well done on yer first bass mate, looks a nice fish

Comment

Working...
              X