hebburn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hebburn

firhed the tyne today.only small whiting but i have to mention the lad next to me.he fished from 1.00pm to 4.30p.m approx, caught 5 cod, two whiting. cod ranged from over 5lb to 3lb. then he caught two whiting 2lb plus and a 1 and half all lovely fish. caught on fresh crab. i was sick as chip but over the moon for him. well done to him dont know his name. the moral of the story is fresh crab wins everytime.
    Last edited by mark1964; 25-10-2011, 07:15 PM.

Whereabouts in Hebburn were you Mark?
    People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

Comment

hebburn

i no who he is

Comment

hebburn

i no who he is nice to meet you mark

Comment

davey didnt he catch some lovely fish. i never thought you could catch fish like that their well impressed.

Comment

mark

he had five fish 4 about 15lb and he put a few on size back 5lb 4lb 3lb cod 2 whiteys 1 was easy 2lb n 1lb

Comment

nice one,cracking bag of fish for the river.Just been down myself for couple of hours had one codling a shade over 2lb and undersize whiting.Would`ve stayed but had the boys with me when that rain started time to knock off,gutted.
              Last edited by jordy; 25-10-2011, 11:11 PM. Reason: ...

Comment

Nice going Davey you get any pics ? pm me were you were fishing al give it a shot lol
                You can only catch what's in front of you

Species of 2012: Eel pout, Whiting, Codling, Flounder, Dab, Coalie Eel, Rockling Launce, Pollock, Mackerel, Weaver Fish , Granny Fish.
                Species of 2013 Codling, Dab, Whiting,

Comment

Cracking days fishing mate, think I'll start using crab lol where abouts in Hebburn were you fishing mate? Only place I've been was the police landing but never had much luck mind that was a few yrs ago now. Tight lines

Comment

hebburn

the fish were not mine i was a spectator watching a master at work hes 6ft 3in and has lang strite curly hair walks with a stutter and talks with a limp yi mite na him

Comment

were bouts in hebburn mate i fished church bank monday nite had 6 fish for just under 12lb good nite

Comment

and hes blind in one eye. got a scar down the side of face where a shark bit him.

Comment

Working...
                        X