South Shields 26/10/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Shields 26/10/11

Evening of the 25/10/11 Had a look out tonight for a few hours, sea was still too heavy to risk fishing the end so we opted to play in safe and fished the lower parts turned out canny my mate barry took one 4lb and i had one just over 5lb. plenty a whiting and coalies too.

Last edited by Davey-m; 25-10-2011, 11:44 PM.

Nice one Davey,fish all over by the looks of it.

Comment

well done

well done verry nice fish all over even in hartlepool thinking bout fishin the walk way nxt week what bait use been useing thnks spotter

Comment

Originally posted by spotter View Post
        well done verry nice fish all over even in hartlepool thinking bout fishin the walk way nxt week what bait use been useing thnks spotter
        nice to see some fish catchin in hartlepool for once do u know if middleton is cathin at the moment im going to give it a go today as the sea has been away for a couple of days now and its starting to dye down today ill let yas now how i get on , on middleton

tight lines
        species so far 2012cod bass flounder plaice dab colie weaver whitie rockling

target for 2012

:catch a bass of 2lb catch a cod of 5lb catch a plaice of 2lb catch a thornback

Comment

fish

well done davey im out tonight gonna hit pier nice fish hope theres one for me

Comment

Well caught mate

Comment

well done friend hope we do aswell on friday night
              KEEP AHAD LADS IF THINGS DONT CHANGE THEY WILL STAY THE SAME

Comment

nice fish

and good luck tonight Jim

Comment

nnnn19nnnn19 lol
                  Rodbuilding & rod repairs

Comment