• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hendon prom

Click image for larger version

Name:	ronnies pic 945.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	92.2 KB
ID:	1526137fished hendon prom today , was quite a few down when i arrived so couldnt get my favourite spot, there was a lovely sea running nice big rollers so thought got to be fish there .
    got sent up and banged the first rig out lovely juicy yellowtail , no sooner had i tightened up and bang first one of the day 1.5lb codling
    several more chucks but nothing just tons of weed on the line, i was joined by my old fishing mate who had turned up late
    we both had a few more casts but were getting weeded off all the time, there were reports coming in of lots of fish all away along the prom , 2 lads fishing the the cliffs 300 yards away had 22 cod between them

so me and my mate moved to the far end of the prom which had been unsafe to fish on the flood , first cast my mate pulled in a codling just over 2 lb which put a smile on his face, had several chucks after that well into darkness but no more fish
    Last edited by rocketman; 27-10-2011, 08:37 AM.
    PLACES IVE FISHED..

CHESIL BEACH DORSET, PORTLAND ROCKS DORSET, DUNGEONESS BEACH KENT, PORTHCAUL WALES,
    BLACKWATER ESTUARY ESSEX, HAYLING ISLAND

Well done - canny pic of the prom.
    Mick.
    Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

few fish there mate well done lads nice pics and good report

Comment

Working...
      X