vermiculite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vermiculite

me and the riever came off lynemouth last nite about midnight got to the alcan car to find vermiculite and some fluid splattered on the carpark road ,we cleaned most of it up just goes to show you theres still plenty of c...ts fishing ,just what you need to get things stopped eh.

would like to add,in case you think this was oil spillage it was not there was mussel shells and bits of worm mixed in with it.

Comment

I don't see what is so hard to clean up after yourself. I wonder what their homes look like. We need to start a "fish Tidy" campaign or something but then again, 99% of us do fish tidy. The other 1% won't change.

Comment

This 99% gets mentioned alot but i would say its about 50% of us...and this is from watching people at various locations around the UK...piers and long walk areas the worst for rubbish being left.

Good job most of it was only vermiculite and would of blown away but even better that you cleaned it up...as you say saves them complaining and losing a car park to a good mark.
        ................__................................ .............................
        ____[ ~ \_____
        [__On-A-Roll__/
        ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
        P.B
        SKATE 204lb
        COD 51lb
        LING 32lb
        TOPE 40lb
        CONGER 25lb
        HADDOCK 10lb
        HALIBUT 37lb
        COALIE 16lb
        BLUE SHARK 55lb

Comment

I wouldn't care there's a wheelie bin in the carpark
          Ivan

Fishing is eternal optimism!!!

Comment

Lads

as long as ave been fishing we have always had this problem me dad said son you will never educate wood
            KEEP AHAD LADS IF THINGS DONT CHANGE THEY WILL STAY THE SAME

Comment

Working...
            X