doomed from the off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• doomed from the off

me and a mate decided on a trip north friday,chose a place we hadnt fished and set off,we decided on lynemouth and things went downhill from there,cut a long story short we couldnt find the right place to fish(parking)and my mate left his wellies at home(louis268)haha,so we had a couple chucks at newbiggon before heading back to shields and fishing marsden for bottom water,we had a whiting each and packed up about 1.30am,cheers to the bloke that works at lynemouth tackle shop,some good advice and will use this info nxt time we up,nice1

Often the case when trying somewhere new. I've done the same myself and left stuff behind. Once walked the mile to end of SS pier to find I'd left bait in boot......Argh! I now use google earth before setting off. Can be useful sometimes.

Comment

at least you never blanked
      PLACES IVE FISHED..

CHESIL BEACH DORSET, PORTLAND ROCKS DORSET, DUNGEONESS BEACH KENT, PORTHCAUL WALES,
      BLACKWATER ESTUARY ESSEX, HAYLING ISLAND

Comment

you should have turned into the power station on the way to lynemouth and parked in the top car park. from there you can see a big metal gate over the road on the right with a big concrete block at the side of it. you can get through the side of this gate and then follow the dirt track around to the beach mate
        Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught

Comment

thanx alot mate,really fancy fishing that beach,is lynemouth and lyneburn close to each other,im sure the end of the beach we looked at,bloke said bog hall was right there

Comment

Sounds ta me like you were nearer cresswell. Lynemouth is the beach on the right of the power station and lyneburn is at the left hand side mate. Most ppl I know fish to the right hand side. Hospital hole is about half way up the beach. Have a look on bedlington station sac website mate. Lots of useful info on there under marks section mate
            Last edited by kopite2k06; 01-11-2011, 06:37 PM.
            Nothing makes a fish bigger than ALMOST being caught

Comment

Working...
            X