I'm useless!!! MARK 44

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm useless!!! MARK 44

Fished the pier the day. 5 of us. Al the lads had 2- 4 fish! All small colies! Using Macky!! I was using crab n worm. They all left bar 1 and I decided to hoy abit Macky on and cast into harbour and ended up with a Whity, saved blank! Then I threw same bait back in whilst I packed up and ended up pulling another 1 in! Probs biggest 2 fish of the day! And am glad Johnny stayed with me or else they'd never ov believed me!!! Lynemouth on Sunday, roll on, I'll get My crown back!!! Never had so much stick in My Life!!! HAHA...
    1st Cast !!!
    STEVEO....
    Last edited by BestNest; 30-10-2011, 07:01 PM.
    GET OUT THERE AND STICK A BAIT IN IT !!!

im useless

did you mean you or mark 44 Steve.my son and two friends are fishing Lynemouth today and they havnt had a touch,perhaps the fish are waiting for you next week. just seen the pic its a shame to let you loose with a good reel.Ithink ive got a hand line somewhere may be the business for next weekend.
    Last edited by IANG; 30-10-2011, 07:10 PM. Reason: just seen pic

Comment

Originally posted by BestNest View Post
      Fished the pier the day. 5 of us. Al the lads had 2- 4 fish! All small colies! Using Macky!! I was using crab n worm. They all left bar 1 and I decided to hoy abit Macky on and cast into harbour and ended up with a Whity, saved blank! Then I threw same bait back in whilst I packed up and ended up pulling another 1 in! Probs biggest 2 fish of the day! And am glad Johnny stayed with me or else they'd never ov believed me!!! Lynemouth on Sunday, roll on, I'll get My crown back!!! Never had so much stick in My Life!!! HAHA...
      1st Cast !!!
      STEVEO....
      Canny nest best nest mate. That's Penn for yer
      Well done for no blanker

Comment

time for a change of username to birds nest
        AUDENTES FORTUNA JUVAT

Comment

Anyways, on the upside, if I was ganna get a killer like that I'd rather get it first chuck than right into the sesh. Gives you a bit of time to get sorted and compose yerself.

Comment

HAHA. I was deffo living up to my name on that 1... Been a while since I had a good 1 of them!!! Been hearing mixed reviews on Lynemouth!!!

Comment

Nearly

hi steveo wor craig fished lynemouth sat from 3.30 til 8 oclock pm. one whiting bloke next to them had a five pounder beach packed m8
              KEEP AHAD LADS IF THINGS DONT CHANGE THEY WILL STAY THE SAME

Comment

Sounds a good session apart from the start mate lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Pete from shields View Post
                  Sounds a good session apart from the start mate lol.
                  Suppose it was areet m8. Av had worse! Haha

Comment

Originally posted by bushwacker View Post
                    hi steveo wor craig fished lynemouth sat from 3.30 til 8 oclock pm. one whiting bloke next to them had a five pounder beach packed m8
                    I Geoff. What bait was Craig using? Think it's crab or nee fish!!! Not sure what to expect up there!

Comment

steveo

ile tek ya out 4 some fash just giz a buzz

Comment

Originally posted by BestNest View Post
                        1st Cast !!!
                        STEVEO....

This has happened to me, didn't realise had turned magnets down on 525 mag when putting it on its little holder on seatbox, next fishing session, weeeeeeee overrun. Spend an hour fixing it lol :P
                        Cod Mission: Cod over 5lb!

Success: 27/09/12

PB COD!!!: 9lb 13OZ!

Chance of Success?: Dismal, But possible!

Comment

Working...
                        X