south shields pier 30/10/11 pb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• south shields pier 30/10/11 pb

well headed down for 8.30am fished till 4pm ish loads of coalies and whities but could not find the cod l seen about 4 all day around lb1/2 to 2lb sea's have flattened rite off so kept fishing through the day l had a cracking bite the rod just went strait down thought it was a canny cod but no it was a flounder and a canny one my pb for this year just over 2lb canny day and a good laugh ill be back to hunt out them cod
    Attached Files

Well done on the big flounder... When I read Title I thought I was gana open up to see a 15lb Coddy, which would of been strange as I was on 44 all Day yesterday and didnt here nowt!
    Well Done on the Fish mate...
    GET OUT THERE AND STICK A BAIT IN IT !!!

Comment

I jimmy that was some flounder mate, was probably more than 2lb like, it was a proper bin lid! . The codling a had weighed 2lb 3ozs, but on the last cast of me match mark had one 3lb 8oz, proper fresh run fish too.

Well done on ya good sesh buddy.
      South Shields & District SAC

Comment

i was next to you off the end mate the lad with the bobble hat that lost a decent fish
        lovely flattie that and it went quiet after yous all left couple of codling to 2lb when i left at 7pm

Comment

Clonking Flounder that one! Well done.
          Haven't seen many flatties lately, nearly all Coalies and Whiting for me.
          People who live in glass houses have to answer the door.

Comment

Originally posted by david.northeast View Post
            i was next to you off the end mate the lad with the bobble hat that lost a decent fish
            lovely flattie that and it went quiet after yous all left couple of codling to 2lb when i left at 7pm
            Nice one, shame on the fish mate, a kept looking as a recongnised ya face but couldn't put me finger on it, but now a know!

You really need to shout 'heads' before you cast ya bugger...
            South Shields & District SAC

Comment

Well done--thats some flattie. Thought about Shields but we headed for Blyth for change.
              Did you lose much gear off the end?.
              Mick.
              Personal best, 12.5lb Tope Scotland. 22/05/2012.

Comment

[QUOTE=mick dunn;315343]Well done--thats some flattie. Thought about Shields but we headed for Blyth for change.
                Did you lose much gear off the end?.
                Mick.[/QUO
                l lost 4 sets of gear

Comment

Cracking flounder that jim, bet you were wondering what it was bring that in ?.

Comment

Nice one m8t
                    John

Comment

Cracking bin lid like nrgjim

Comment

aye nice flatty jim , pitty about that slack liner you had when you came beside me mate just couldnt catch up with it , lovely day though i ended up with 8 whities and the rain held off
                        species so far :cod,whiting,coalie,dab,flounder ,plaice,3bearded rockling,mackeral,granny fish best for 2012 :6lbcod

Comment

Originally posted by <(Andy2009)> View Post
                          Nice one, shame on the fish mate, a kept looking as a recongnised ya face but couldn't put me finger on it, but now a know!

You really need to shout 'heads' before you cast ya bugger...
                          A recognised you aswell mate then every1 said andy and a new straight away
                          Shuda spoke really like but never mind mate

Everyone cud see a was casting and a says heeds doon but you might not of heard me lol

Comment

Are you still using that small seat box Jim .. he he . Well done on the sour butt :-)
                            Cheers Bert

Comment

Working...
                            X