Ratty then up wear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratty then up wear

Fished ratty with a mate 6am till 9am horrible weather, had 3 sized whiting between us wasn't much happening so went up river, found canny little spot that was wicked with small whiteys and flatties all good sport getting bites every cast all fish were cort on mackerel and rag all returned.

well done m8 seems you had a busy sesh wish mine was like that lol

Comment

Was next to golden lion pub in south Hyton were we ended up first time I've fished there.

Comment

Down there on Sunday pm, for lunch this time rather than drowning worms. Did you see the otters? We stood watching a couple of them from the car park for about 15mins.

Comment

Nice one chris,plenty of fish up there next time try runnydown tipped with mackerel instead of rag,will sort the bigger flounders out mate ......
          Angling Trust/UKCC Level 2 Sea Angling and Coarse Fishing Coach at www.fishingnortheast.co.uk or follow us on Facebook fishingnortheast.co.uk

Facebook - Andy Copeland ( Fishing Republic )

Comment

Plenty of sport in that session, well done lads.

Regards Rushy

Comment

Originally posted by over par View Post
              Down there on Sunday pm, for lunch this time rather than drowning worms. Did you see the otters? We stood watching a couple of them from the car park for about 15mins.
              Didn't see any on friday like, seems canny quiet spot there, fish next to your car, Couldnt belive how many small whiteys we pulled out.

Comment

Originally posted by over par View Post
                when we were at clauxheugh on Sunday i saw what i thought was an otter but a guy walking his dog said it was a small seal,looks like i was right again ....
                Angling Trust/UKCC Level 2 Sea Angling and Coarse Fishing Coach at www.fishingnortheast.co.uk or follow us on Facebook fishingnortheast.co.uk

Facebook - Andy Copeland ( Fishing Republic )

Comment

Working...
                X