Blyth pier

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blyth pier

Fished Blyth pier tonight Friday one cod caught 2-3 pound gave it to two lads fishing next to me one was called borderiever,never saw anything else caught,prawn used for bait.

yes thanks for the 3pounder just chips good on ya mate,coming off pier a guy had a few whiting ,on the whole there wasent a great deal caught for the amount of people that was on the pier.still good to get out tho.

Comment

Blyth pier

He! He! seabeast! you'll tek owt but blows!!!, I was on the pier last Sunday nite, got 1 coalie(2lbs ish) and 3 whiting, kept 2(bout 1.5lbs each) put the coalie back, mite see you o'wer the winter m8ty!!!

Comment

christ wayne me and the riever been asking bout you for a while now thought you had vanished or migrated to new zealand aye probabley se you on the pier,oh and your right ill tek out,huh.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Eastlake View Post
          He! He! seabeast! you'll tek owt but blows!!!, I was on the pier last Sunday nite, got 1 coalie(2lbs ish) and 3 whiting, kept 2(bout 1.5lbs each) put the coalie back, mite see you o'wer the winter m8ty!!!
          You better better believe it, the gulls haven't got a look-in

Comment

Working...
          X