Ratty 4/11

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ratty 4/11

Fished the tide in last night. Good points 1 decent whitey and a couple undersized flatties on new rod, fantastic bite detection. baits runnidown and baby squids. Very, very bad point, got my car locked in the car park overnight. Taxi home, now gotta wake up a hungover missus, to give me a lift over there to collect it.
    Thanks to the taxi driver, who dropped his back seats so I could get me rods in (oo err misus).
    A few cod caught further up from me, loads fishing the pier and in the basin.
    Last edited by over par; 05-11-2011, 09:00 AM.

Nightmare! Was opposite for me when I got down at 6am I couldn't bloody get in car park, Had to bump up on curb

Comment

****ing nightmare happened t me n a mate fishing south shields last year in car park behind beach luckily we managed t get out but still had t pay £25 fine

Comment

even if its open after 10pm i wudnt trust them closing it later just park on the right kirb further along leave space for others to pass and turn around
        Panel Pin Champ

Comment

Originally posted by over par View Post
          Fished the tide in last night. Good points 1 decent whitey and a couple undersized flatties on new rod, fantastic bite detection. baits runnidown and baby squids. Very, very bad point, got my car locked in the car park overnight. Taxi home, now gotta wake up a hungover missus, to give me a lift over there to collect it.
          Thanks to the taxi driver, who dropped his back seats so I could get me rods in (oo err misus).
          A few cod caught further up from me, loads fishing the pier and in the basin.
          i seen u m8 me ad our boy were fishin the ramp into the bay, thats why i never park in the car park

Comment

Working...
          X