Tynemouth Beach (few days ago,like)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tynemouth Beach (few days ago,like)

Fished Dunstanburgh Castle in the Bed. Open last weekend. Got nothing except a little coalie. Tried a few chucks off Embleton Beach on the way back to the car and got 2 size flatties in 2 casts (biggest 1lb6) which won me a Grey's smock

Anyway, used up my last lug on Tynemouth Beach later in the night and flattie-fever struck again. Oh, well, at least I can catch the flat-chaps... better than nowt. It was at the Bottom of the stairs mark. Next time - cod please.

<script src='http://img845.imageshack.us/shareable/?i=tynemthbeachflounder301.jpg&p=tl' type='text/javascript'></script><noscript></noscript>
    PBs...Cod 8lb2oz.. Turbot 3lb2oz.. Whiting 1lb8oz.. Coalie 1lb9oz.. Flounder 1lb7oz.. Dab 15oz.. Plaice 13oz.. Bass 1lb 6oz

Nice one mate a prize and no blank is cool, better luck for next time though.

Comment

...Well done to the lads at Bedlington Station SAC, by the way. The prize table was really good and couldn't believe I got a pint in the Bank House Club for £1.60!!..... I work in a pub in London - £4 a pint. Ridiculous. Great comp.
      PBs...Cod 8lb2oz.. Turbot 3lb2oz.. Whiting 1lb8oz.. Coalie 1lb9oz.. Flounder 1lb7oz.. Dab 15oz.. Plaice 13oz.. Bass 1lb 6oz

Comment

Well done on catching the flat-chaps... better than a blank anyday

Comment

always better than the dreaded blank

Comment

Working...
          X